Health and Safety
East West is committed to providing a safe and secure work environment for our employees, contractors and local communities. Our dedication to safety is based on the following:
- Setting expectations for our employees and contractors to ensure everyone acts in a safe and responsible manger in accordance with all relevant safety rules;
- Providing training to field staff to allow them to conduct themselves appropriately and to be able to respond to any situation in a safe and controlled manner;
- Empowering our people to intervene in a situation that they feel is unsafe;
- Requiring people to take responsibility for their own safety and the safety of others and for managers and supervisors to lead by example; and
- Reviewing our health and safety systems continually to ensure that we are using best practices to safeguard all stakeholders.